Creating ecosystems between startups, corporates and investors. Supporting startups to grow and succeed.
- Since 2020 authorised officer and co-lead startups and venture deals at PwC Germany
- Co-Lead NextLevel Northern Germany | Entrepreneurial & Private Business | Digital Ventures at PwC Germany
- Lecturer – Management & Entrepreneurship at Fachhochschule Kiel
- Co-Founder of work*space – An online plattform to share workstations in companies
- Mentor at Digital Hub Initiative
- Volunteering: Representative of Schleswig-Holstein at Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e. V.
New visions, ideas and challenges are Christoph’s passion. For him, the opportunities based on the digital transformation are one of the most exciting tasks for companies and especially for the society in general. He wants to support and promote established companies, entrepreneurs and start-ups, that work on new ideas passionately. Working in interdisciplinary teams gives him great pleasure. He is responsible for startups, their ecosystem programs scale, Venture Deal Advisory and digital tools such as eValuation Startup at PwC in Germany.